- stuffing mix
- frozen vegetable mix (broccoli, carrots, red and yellow bell peppers)
- cooked chicken or turkey
- french onions
- creme of chicken soup
- Make stuffing mix according to package directions
- cook the frozen vegetables according to package
- cut up cooked chicken or turkey
- in a glass casserole dish, layer the bottom with the stuffing mix. Add the vegetables and chicken.
- Pour the creme of chicken soup over and spread it into the casserole. Fill the soup can about 1/2 to 2/3 full of milk. Pour milk over casserole and stir in.
- cook in oven on 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Add the french onion toppings and cook for an additional 8 minutes.