French Silk Pie
Posted On June 23, 2009
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 2 1-ounce squares Bakers unsweetened chocolate (melt and cool)
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Cool Whip or whipped cream
- Cream butter and sugar 4 minutes.
- Blend in melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Add eggs1 at a time beating 2 minutes after each egg.
- Keep scraping sides of bowl.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for a few hours then top with cool whip.
To get the desired results beat for the times mentioned above. This is a very rich, delicious dessert!