Skip to content
Grandma’s Chocolate Eclair Cake
Posted On June 21, 2009
- 1 box of Graham Crackers
- 2 – 3 oz boxes of instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 8 oz tub of Cool Whip
- Butter or spray a 9×13 pan. Lay down a layer of graham crackers. Mix pudding with milk. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour half of the pudding mixture over crackers. Lay down another layer of crackers. Spread the rest of the pudding mixture over the crackers. Add one more layer of crackers.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before frosting.
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 TBS softened margarine
- 2 tsp light corn syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 TBS milk
- Beat and mix until smooth. Add a little more milk if needed.
- Spread over top layer of crackers. Refrigerate 24 hours before serving. Cut into squares.