Posted On June 4, 2009
- 1 very ripe banana
- Biscuick Pancake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- shortening for griddle
- Heat griddle – lightly coat with melted shortening.
- Mash the banana with a fork in a large bowl.
- Add 2 cups pancake mix, eggs, milk.
- Stir just to combine all ingredients.
- Proceed as Biscuick box suggests.
- Serve with syrup.
This was the standard breakfast fare for weekend sleepovers when Jimmy and Todd were growing up….I could always get them and their friends out of bed with banana pancakes, even if nothing else worked!